Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Neediness Makes Me Effing Crazy

So my wee Monkey is turning three next week. I have hand-delivered a large majority of the invites. I need to get to the Post Office to get stamps for the remainder. I know I'm late. I'm royally inept with the US Postal System--it's why my Christmas cards are still sitting on the counter. Yep.

My needy sister-in-law needily sent needy text messages to my husband this eve.
What time is Monkey's party next Saturday? Do you have plans for your birthday?


Fortunately, her husband is a pilot and she is going to try and come for the party. Yay. My husband then sent her a picture of the invite (still waiting to be sent). Her response?

I didn't get that in the mail :(


My husband totally anted up this time. His response has done more to make me glad he's all mine than anything in a long time.
Because they haven't been sent out. No one is forgetting about you, Sarah.


This is also the woman who called last year to ask if we had already sent her Christmas gift, because she hadn't received it yet.

Effing. Irritating.

No comments:

Post a Comment